XIONGQIAN offers durable, high-quality bar gratings. They are typically used as walkways, stair treads, and covers for drainage systems. If you need them for your projects, we’re sure to have the perfect solution. Contact us!
- Bearing bar sizes: 15 x 3mm – 100 x 10mm
- Bearing bar spacing: 15mm – 100mm
- Cross bar spacing: 15mm – 100mm
- Size of panels: 1000mm – 6500mm
- Edge type: Plain, beveled, or serrated
- Load capacity: Light, medium, heavy and extra-heavy
Leading Bar Grating Manufacturer - XIONGQIAN
The bar grating is manufactured by welding cross bars and bearing bars together to create a grid-like layout. Different materials are used depending on specific applications. We use steel, brass, aluminum, and stainless steel. You can guarantee the materials have good formability so can easily be cut into multiple forms.
Different surface treatment for your bar grating is also available. Choose from hot-dipped galvanized, untreated, and powder coated.
At XIONGQIAN, we have experts to develop the best bar grating for your requirements.
Please contact us today!
Why Choose XIONGQIAN Bar Grating
- Durable and Long-Lasting: Because made of steel, so it is incredibly capable of withstanding heavy loads. As well as extreme weather conditions.
- Versatile: Useful in a variety of applications. Therefore can be available in different styles, sizes, and finishes.
- Low Maintenance: Bar grating is easy to clean and maintain.
- Customizable: Can be designed to meet the specific needs of your business.
- Welded bar grating is made from a series of bearing bars and cross bars that are welded together. It is the most common type often used for walkways, platforms, and more.
- Swaged bar grating is made from bearing bars that are swaged together to create a more rigid structure. It is often used in applications that require more stability than welded grating, such as stair treads and trench covers.
- Press-locked bar grating is made from bearing bars and cross bars that are pressed together. This type is preferred in applications where a smooth surface is desired, such as in pedestrian walkways.
- Riveted bar grating is made from bearing bars and cross bars that are riveted together. This type is often used in industrial applications where a heavier load capacity is desired.
The life expectancy of a bar grating depends on the material and the environment it is in. Generally, bar grating made of steel can last 50+ years in normal indoor environment. Up to 25 years in an outdoor environment.