Carbon Steel Expanded Metal
XIONGQIAN is a leading carbon steel expanded metal provider. It is manufactured from a sheet of carbon steel materials that form a diamond pattern.
- Lightweight and versatile
- Provide excellent strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Offers anti-slip properties
- Highly strong and durable
Professional Carbon Steel Expanded Metal Manufacturer in China
The expanded metal is available in standard diamond patterns, materials, flattened variety, and more.
You can get these from numerous gauges, sizes, and finishes to meet your desired requirements. With it is robust contraction you can rest assured that it is strong and can resist impact.
Here at XIONGQIAN, we are equipped with advanced technology equipment and an engineering team that has the capabilities to manufacture a wide range of expanded metal for different industrial needs.
Send us your message now!
Special Treatment and Finishes Options
As a manufacturer, we do the different processes of surface treatment. Some of these are the following:
- Hot Dip Galvanizing. It is a zinc protective coating process that offers a rough surface appearance.
- Mill Finish. It is applicable to use in two materials such as aluminum and carbon steel. Every material needs to be cleaned with chemicals before being applied to the final finish process.
- Deburring. It is designed as a remover of sharp edges and burrs of expanded metals.
- Electro-galvanized. It is a process of zinc finish designed for weather resistance.
- Leveling. It is a process of leveling a plain sheet of materials.
The three types of expanded metals are:
- Standard expanded metals
- Flattened expanded metals
- Expanded metal grating
The price of expanded metals depends on their pattern, material used, surface finish, and sizes. But you can surely get these for an affordable price.
These are commonly in a wide range of applications such as:
- Building Facades
- Security Mesh
- EMI/RFI shielding
- Track Dividers
- Light defuses
- Sidewalks grates and much more.