Galvanized Expanded Metal
XIONGQIAN provides a non-stop solution of expanded metal made from aluminum and other materials with galvanized finish. It can be delivered in sheets and entirely fabricated custom parts.
- Easy to cut, fold and form
- Provide slip-resistance surface
- Offers excellent stability
- Available in a wide range of styles and sizes
- Can be flattened
Your Leading Galvanized Expanded Metal Manufacturer
We manufactured this heavy-duty expanded metal capable of standing against harsh environments. You can request any custom sizes, gauges, thicknesses, and finishes to meet your specific requirements.
These galvanized expanded metals with diamond voids are made from robust construction with the help of advanced technology. Every finished product can meet the demand of application, especially in architecture and other fields of industry.
At XIONGQIAN, you can rest assured that all your needs can be provided by our team. We can develop a wide variety of expanded metal to suit your architectural projects.
Feel free to message us now!
Applications Galvanized Expanded Metal
The galvanized expanded metal is designed to meet the demand application for:
- Waste baskets
- Architectural details
- Warehouse flooring
- Car parks ramps
- Stylist furniture
- Flooring system
- Agricultural uses
- Fish farming
- Food processing and more.
Below is an explanation of how to measure the expanded metals.
- Short way mesh or SWM.
- Strand width or SW
- Long way mesh or LWM
- Thickness Gauge or TG
There are three varieties of expanded that XIONGQIAN offers to meet your needs.
- Flattened expanded metals. It is the standard type of expanded metal made from the cooled rolled process. It has a plane and smooth surface.
- Standard expanded metals. It comes from the pressing process after the die is cut and expanded.
- Expanded metal grating. It is a heavy-duty type of expanded metal made from carbon steel sheet.
We offers to customize surface finishes or treatment such as:
- Mill finish
- Hot dip galvanizing
- Painting and more.