Welded Wire Fence
Our welded wire fencing is your perfect choice for various fencing projects. They have strong and durable properties to withstand harsh weather conditions. Contact us today to learn more!
- Mesh Size: 1/2″ x 1/2″ to 2″ x 4″
- Wire Gauge: 14 gauge to 6 gauge
- Fence Height: 3′ – 12′
- Panel Widths: 4′ – 10′
- Post Options: U-Posts, T-Posts, Wood Posts, Steel Posts
- Accessories: Post Caps, Post Sleeves, Post Brackets, Tension Bars, Tension Bands, and Tension Springs
Leading Welded Wire Fence Manufacturer in China
We made welded wire fences from galvanized or PVC-coated steel wire materials. Then they are welded together to form a strong fence. You can find them usually in residential, agricultural, and commercial establishments. They offer high security and maintain the establishments’ privacy.
At XIONGQIAN, rest assured that we provide custom services to meet your unique requirements. Custom heights, widths, and spacing are available.
Please contact us for assistance!
Why Choose XIONGQIAN Welded Wire Fence
Cost-Effective. Welded wire fencing is one of the most cost-effective fencing solutions available. It is less expensive than traditional fence materials such as chain links, wood, and vinyl.
Durability. It will stand up to harsh weather and wear & tear. They are also rust-resistant – made to last for decades with proper care.
Versatility. These fences can be customized to fit your exact needs. They can be easily adapted to fit any terrain and can be used in various applications.
The materials used to make welded wire fences include:
- Galvanized Steel Wire: It is made of steel wire that has been hot-dip galvanized to help protect it from rust and corrosion.
- PVC-Coated Steel Wire: PVC-coated steel wire is a more durable wire than galvanized steel wire. It offers better protection from rust and corrosion.
- Aluminum Alloy Wire: It is a lightweight and corrosion-resistant material that is often used to make welded wire fencing.
- Stainless Steel Wire: It is often used to make welded wire fences in areas where saltwater or other corrosive substances may be present.
The machines used include:
- Wire bending machines
- Wire cutting machines
- Wire welding machines
- Sheet metal shearing machines
- Sheet metal bending machines
- Roll forming machines
- Roll grooving machines
- Vinyl Coated
- Polyester Coated
Its life expectancy usually takes 10-15 years. It depends on the weather conditions, the quality of materials used, and the maintenance level it receives.